I have really been enjoying myself over the weekend making CAS cards and so I'd like to share another CAS birthday card I made.
Synopsis of the process:
This is a side folding A2 size card. I stamped the beautiful floral image from the Uniko- Originally Organic stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink then I stamped a part of the same image on a stitched circle die cut. This was colored using zig markers. Horizontal lines were scored on the card front using a MS score board. The circle was adhered to the card front aligned with the rest of the image on the base using foam adhesive. The sentiment is from the sizzix celebration script words die set, the die cuts were lightly colored with peacock feathers distress ink using a round blending tool and foam.
1. Iris cardstock 250 gsm
2. Uniko stamps- Originally Organic
3. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- pack of 12
4. Tim Holtz Mini distress inkpad- peacock feathers
5. Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script Words Die
6. Double Sided Foam Tape
7. Versafine Onyx Black Inkpad
8. Ranger's round blending tool and foam
9. Gina Marie stitched circles die set
10. Tom Bow Multi Aqua Glue
Here are a few of pictures of the finished card:
I am playing along with the following challenges:
1. Less Is More #317 (the card is made following the sketch given)
2. Uniko's 5th Birthday Linky Party
3. CASology Week 237- Score (horizontal lines have been scored in the card)
4. Time Out Challenge #77 (I was inspired by all the colors and the flowers in the graphic)
Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your precious comments.