Thursday 15 June 2017

Post 194- CAS card: Celebrate (dress)

Hi friends :)

How has your week been ?
The weekend is almost here and I always look forward to it :)

I recently bought some watercolor cakes and decided to experiment with them, so I made a few cards in that process. I will be sharing them one by one here.

First up, I'd like to share a Clean and Simple card. Wanted to include a dress into my card but since I couldn't find any apt stamps in my stash, I decided to paint one with water colors, so I just painted the dress free hand

The card panel is water colored and then I've blended some distress ink through a stencil over top of it for added interest. The sentiment is stamped in versafine onyx black ink. 

I've created some light splatter on the panel with ink.  The single embellishment on the card is a mini half-pearl on the dress. 

List of Supplies:

Winnie & Walter Stamps- The Big, the Bold and Extras
Winnie & Walter - Harleen Creative Screenings 
Cutplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangles Die
Canson Watercolor Paper 
Versafine Onyx Black Mini Inkpad
Ranger's Distress Inkpad- Forest Moss
Ranger's Round Blending tool and foam
Black cardstock 250 gsm
Camlin Watercolors 
Brushes
Mini Half Pearl
Tombow Mono Multi Glue

Here is a photograph of the card:







































I am playing along with the following challenges:

CASology #253- Clothes (I've included a dress here)
TIME OUT Challenge #85 (was inspired by the colors)
CAS Watercolour June Challenge (Summer)- (Depicted by the yellow in the background)
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge (used a cutplorations die here)

Thanks for your time!
Love reading your precious comments :)
Stay Blessed. 

9 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing, Preeti! Wow! I'm impressed! Love the background too with all the mixed media! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Dress, the flowing lines are beautiful. The black frame is perfect to add to the dramatic look. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and awesome design,love your stenciled background..thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hand painted dress Preeti!! It is so stylish. Love the stenciled background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Preeti!! Super cute card!! I love your watercoloring. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preeti this is so beautifully done! Great take on the cue card! (LOVE those curves!)
    Thank you so much for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Great job on that awesome dress. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card design - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's Color Challenge at Winnie and Walter!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete