Saturday 22 July 2017

Post 233: CAS Card- Sparkle

Hi friends :)

How are you today ? Still recovering from the flu bug but that doesn't keep me away from crafting :) I'd like to share a Clean and Simple Card. This is a standard A2 sized landscape style side folding card. The process was simple enough, I've done some inlaid die cutting. The word sparkle has been made dimensional by adhering 2 black die cuts under the sparkly gold die cut. I've added some gold splatter with perfect pearls and in the end, added a few flat star sequins. The card is quite shiny and sparkly, I'm not sure it shows up in the photos. 

List of Supplies:

Winnie & Walter Essential Cutaways- Lana Cutaways
Die Cuts & More - Word Die: Sparkle 
Perfect Pearls- gold
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Gold Flat Sequins 
White Cardstock 270 gsm
Snippets of Black Cardstock

Here are a couple of photos of the card:



I am playing along with the following challenges:

W & W Rerun No. 21 - I didn't have the Kindness stamp set so I chose the alternative, I was inspired by Kate's card. I loved the way she used the shine die cut in gold color across the middle of her card along with the gold splatter, I have done my own version of the same.
CASology #258 - Diamond (When I think of diamonds, I think of their shine and sparkle)

Thanks for your time :) 
Love reading your precious comments.
Stay Blessed. 

12 comments:

  1. Nice and sparkly. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful take on the no stamps challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! I love the white and gold colour scheme, and the sentiment looks so sophisticated with the gold splatter and postage stamp panel. Totally fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pretti :-) I love the sparkly 'sparkle' and the postage design frame, the whole design of this is stunning!!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love the sparkle, the die you used and the splatter add a fun, artsy touch! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEEEE! This looks awesome!
    Thank you for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo pretty... simple and elegant

    with love,
    Afreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how lovely is this?!! LOVE the simplicity and that sparkle really makes this card pop! :)
    Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHH!! Such a gorgeous sparkling card, yet so clean and simple!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh la la! I love how your sentiment really does sparkle. Just a great as any diamond :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and schparkly, Preeti! The dimension is awesome!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete