Monday 21 August 2017

Post 246: Motivational Card (Let the Heavy Stuff Go)

Hi Friends :)

How has your week been going ?
I'm sorry I have not been blogging regularly these days. Lots of things happening at home that are keeping me away from crafting and blogging. Today, I'm sharing a card I made for a Guest Design Post on Stencils a few days back, you can check out all the details here. I didn't get a chance to blog about the cards so I am doing that one by one as time permits.

This is a 5 by 7 inches side folding card, I created texture using crackle paste. Added color with ink sprays and deckled the edge of the card panel for an organic look. I really love the sentiment which reads, "Let the heavy stuff go".

List of Supplies:

Ranger's Archival Inkpad- Potting Soil
Butterfly Punch
Papericious Spritz Spray- Ocean Blue, Deep Teal, Bamboo and French Roast
Prima's Platinum Crackle Paste
Palette Knives
White Cardstock 270 gsm
Canson Watercolor Paper
Distress Mini Inkpad- Chipped Sapphire
Icraft Stencil- Stones Design
Stamplorations Stamp- Noteworthy 2 (Shery Russ Designs)
Tombow Mono Multi Glue

Here is a photo of the card:


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge #84- Crackle Paste (my choice) + wedgewood blue

Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the effect of the crackle paste. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb . I love the crazy paved look of this stencil and those colours you have used are perfect for the effect it gives. Love that sentiment too. So true. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card. You take a stencil and make it look so complicated and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous card! Love that background! Great colors too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete