Friday 1 September 2017

Post 254: Guest Designing for CrafTreat Stencils (September, 2017)

Hi friends :)


I'm Guest Designing for CrafTreat Stencils today and I'm thrilled about it!

I was so happy when Priya, the very sweet and kind owner of The Craft Shop gave me this opportunity.

The Craft Shop has launched a brand called CrafTreat wherein they have Made in India products like stencils, papers etc... I had a lot of fun playing with the stencils. 

I've shared 8 cards, 4 Art Journal Pages and 1 Mixed Media Layout on the Craftreat Blog
I hope you like what I have to share. 

You can check out the blog post with all the details here. 

Here is a little Sneak Peek Glimpse:







Thanks a lot for your time :) 
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment