I'd like to share a Floral Card today :) This was part of my DT work for Peekaboo Designs. All the details can be found here. I love the pretty roses in the stamp set I have used here. It is one of my current favorites.
1. Die cut Canson watercolor paper using the Scalloped Rectangle die. Then did loose watercoloring & created the drips on the stitched rectangle die cut
2. Stamped the beautiful flowers from the new Pretty Roses stamp onto watercolor paper, watercolored them using zig markers and an aqua brush and then fussy cut them. Also, added a few white dots to the flowers using a gel pen to make them pop
3. The sentiment was stamped from the Pretty Roses stamp onto a strip of white cardstock
4. Die cut black & white leaves using the Dual Leaf Die
5. The card was assembled by adhering the white die cut frame to a grey A2 card base. Then the fussy cut flowers & die cut leaves were arranged and adhered to the rectangle die cut. This was then foam mounted onto the card. Finally, the sentiment strip was foam mounted onto the card.
Here are a couple of photos of the card:
I am playing along with the following challenges:
Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
PS: I'm having a few giveaways to celebrate my first blog anniversary :) if you'd like to have a look, all the details are here. Thanks!