Tuesday 5 December 2017

Post 349: CAS Floral Card- Hello

Hi friends!

How are you? I hope you are staying warm during the winter season :) 
Today, I'd like to share a Clean & Simple Floral Card. This was part of my DT work for Peekaboo Designs, all the details are here
I recently bought Prisma Color Pencils and used them here. I'm a beginner when it comes to coloring but I love doing it anyway. It was nice to get the soft delicate look I was going for. 

Process & Supplies Used:

1. For this card, the scalloped rectangle frame & hello were die cut in grey using the PABD Scalloped Rectangle Die & the Hello Die. The Stitched rectangle was die cut in white using the Scalloped Rectangle die.
2. The pretty flower was stamped in grey using Watering Can Archival Ink & the Floral Fantasy Stamp. The flower was colored with Prisma Color pencils.
3. The card was assembled by adhering the scalloped rectangle frame to the card base, then foam mounting the rectangle die cut & adhering the hello die cut.
4. In the end, Nuvo Jewel drops were added as an embellishment.

Here are a couple of photos of the card:




I am playing along with the following challenges:


Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments
Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment