Tuesday 19 December 2017

Post 363: Guest Designing for CrafTangles & Hndmd (Stamps, Stencils)

Hi friends :)

How are you? Hope you are keeping warm and enjoying, spending time with family during the holidays.
Happy to share that today, I'm Guest Designing for CrafTangles/HNDMD
CrafTangles is an Indian brand that manufactures clear stamps, stencils, cardstocks, embellishments etc 
Here is the link, if you'd like to check out the Hndmd store.
Thanks to Khyati, the owner, for inviting me to be a GD and sending me a few of their cute christmas stamps, stencils and cardstocks to play with. I enjoyed working with the supplies. In keeping with the holiday season, I have created 5 simple christmasy cards and a set of 4 mixed media atcs. Would be superb if you'd visit the HNDMD blog and leave your kind feedback :) Your sweet comments always make my day!

Please CLICK HERE to visit.

Heres a little sneak peek of the projects:







Thanks for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment