Sunday 31 December 2017

Post 379: Simple Seasons Greetings Card 2

Hi friends!

I'd like to share a Season's Greetings Card I made a few days back. This was part of my Guest Design Post for Hndmd, all the details are here. For this card, CrafTangles Ruby Red Cardstock was used to die cut the main card panel. The sentiment is from the CrafTangles Seasons Greeting Stamp. I used a glittery foam dove as the focal element and the wreath is a die cut, I used the vibrant CrafTangles Sap Green Cardstock to die cut the wreath & then embellished it with silver sequins.

Here are a couple of photos of the card:



Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Dutt this is gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2018.

    ReplyDelete