Friday 23 February 2018

Post 399: Vintage Mixed Media Canvas and 2 Layouts- Guest Design Post for Crafter's Corner

Hi friends!

Today, I'm Guest Designing for Crafter's Corner Store.
I've shared 1 Vintage Mixed Media Canvas and 2 Mixed Media Layouts on their blog.
I had fun working with "Dress My Craft" brand papers, glitters, stencils, embellishments etc.
To visit, please click HERE. Would love to read your sweet comments over on their blog!

Here is a little sneak peek at the projects:




Thanks a lot for your time!
Stay Blessed :)
Preeti 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the cut and paste from Crafter's Corner, but I'm a little behind on my visits and wanted to be sure you saw my initial reaction to these beauties. WOOOOOOW! I could sit and stare at each of these all day to soak up all those gorgeous details! What a treat these mixed media projects are! I just adore those neutral deep vintage colors on the first, and the second and third bring to mind more spring like days ahead! It's a fantastic piece of art that stills emotion, and each one of these does! Brilliant work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete