I'd like to share a set of 3 Spring Inspired Mixed Media Cards. These are all 5 by 7 inches in size. This was part of my DT work for Mudra Craft Stamps. All the details are here. I was inspired by the colors in the Spring Themed March Moodboard at Lindys Gang.
1. Applied heavy white gesso to white cardstock (cut to 4.5 by 6.5 inches with distressed edges)
2. Applied modelling paste through Mudra's Geo Pattern & Grunge Fx Stencils in some places
3. Added spring inspired colors with Lindy's Starburst Sprays- Prima Donna Purple, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Drop Dead Gorgeous Green & Bling-y Blonde
4. Did background stamping with archival ink and Mudra's Old Script, Pattern it #2 & Rustic Diamond Mini Stamps
5. Applied white gesso on Mudra's beautiful Chipzeb chipboards: Leaves, Mehendika, Fairytales Unicorn & Tiny Tags 1
6. Created the composition and did layering with embellishments from my stash i.e. flowers, laces & pollens and then Chipzeb chipboards
7. Created ink splatter, added a few white Nuvo drops and Mudra's Couture Sequins: Sugar Plum as an embellishment
8. Matted these panels with black cardstock (cut to 4.75 by 6.75 inches with distressed edges) and then adhered them to the 5 by 7 inches white card bases.
Here are some photos of the cards:
Card 1: Thanks
Card 2: Happy
Card 3: Smile
I am playing along with the following challenges:
Lindys March Challenge (Used Lindy's Starburst Sprays- Prima Donna Purple, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Drop Dead Gorgeous Green & Bling-y Blonde)
Thanks a lot for your precious time :)