Tuesday 31 July 2018

Post 460: Vintage Mixed Media Card (Inspiration for SDC304- Stampotique Designers Challenge- Number It)

Hi folks!!

I'd like to share a Vintage Mixed Media Card which I made as inspiration for Stampotique Designer's Challenge (SDC) #304- "Number It". I've used wooden numbers here as well as washi tapes with numbers in the background. Please read the rules and do join the challenge with your beautiful creations, there are prizes to be won! For lots more ideas and inspiration, check out the Stampotique Originals Rubberstamps Facebook Group.

I've used Stampotique Originals Rubber stamps: Big Bee- Item no. 3008 & Quotes #1- Item no. 8995 here. For the background I used washi tapes, Prima Finnabair's heavy white & clear gesso, rust paste, distress inks & oxides and wooden numbers. To color the bee, I used watercolors and then added some scribbles and doodles with a white gel pen. To create texture, I added golden net and black thread behind the bee. In the end, I created some ink splatter, matted the panel in black and foam mounted it on a 5 by 7 inch white card base. 

Here are some photos of the card:







Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Pretty, love the dark grungy colours and all your splatters.

    ReplyDelete