Sunday 23 September 2018

Post 477: Mixed Media Canvas- Be Brave (Inspiration for Art Playground Blog's September Play)

Hi folks!

Art Playground Blog's September Play Challenge is on. There are fabulous prizes on offer by our generous sponsors & it is open worldwide, so I encourage you to play along! For the September inspiration, I've created a simple Mixed Media Canvas- "Be Brave". I was inspired by the theme of "Oh Blessed Mistake" & the beautiful moodboard colors. I've shared my views on artistic mistakes and some tips to deal with them. To check out my post, please click HERE.

Here are some photos of the canvas:













Look forward to seeing your beautiful entries xoxo
https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/08/28/SEPTEMBER-PLAY---OH-BLESSED-MISTAKE

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment