Tuesday 23 October 2018

Post 487: Vintage Art Journal Spread- Live (Inspiration for Art Playground Blog's October Play)

Hi folks!
Good Morning :)

Art Playground Blog's October Play is on. There is still time to play along, all the details for it can be found HERE. We have fabulous sponsors, lots of inspiration & ideas, so please do link up your beautiful entries !

For the October Play Inspiration, I've made a Vintage Art Journal Spread-"Live" I was inspired by the theme, "My Muse" and the gorgeous moodboard colors that reminded me of the autumn season. My inspiration comes from different sources. A lot of times, my muses come to me in the form of beautiful & unique photographs of strangers. I find nature to be my favourite source of inspiration. I like to incorporate natural elements into my artwork. For example, in this art journal spread, I've used a beautiful vintage photograph of a girl, my old book pages dyed with coffee, raffia & dried husk collected during a holiday & wood slices from my family's farm. I wanted the whole piece to be earthy, organic and very autumny. 

To check out my post on the Art Playground Blog, please click HERE

Vintage Art Journal Spread- "Live"









  



Look forward to seeing your beautiful work xoxo


Thanks a lot for your precious time !
Stay Blessed
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! this really is an amazing layout! I love all the details and layering.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete