Sunday 11 November 2018

Post 495: Scrapbooking Layout- Dreamer of Dreams (DT post for AB Studio)

Hi friends!
Goodmorning :)

I'd like to share a Scrapbooking Layout- "Dreamer of Dreams". This is part of my DT work for AB Studio by Aga Baraniak. I wanted the beauty of AB Studio papers to show through, so I have done very little media work on this layout. AB Studio has gorgeous paper collections, rubber stamps, stencils etc with worldwide shipping, to check out the online store, please click HERE. For product updates & loads of inspiration, you can check out the AB Studio Facebook Group. 

Supplies Used:
AB Studio's Dreamland Paper Collection
AB Studio's Elements for Cutting
Finnabair's Soft Matte Gel & Heavy White Gesso
Tim Holtz Quote Chips
Tacky Glue
3D foam tape
Fantasy Dies
White Gel Pen, Black Fine Point Pen
Threads, Twines, Gauze, Flowers, Pollens, Sequins, Gems
Nuvo Drops 
Distress Inkpads & Distress Oxides
Mudra Craft Stamps

Here are some photos of the layout:






















Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous details and I love that design!! Stunning page my dear!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete