Saturday 9 March 2019

Post 533: Grungy Vintage Mixed Media Card- Remember This (Fantasy, Russia)

Hi folks!
How are you ?

I've shared a Grungy Vintage Mixed Media Card- Remember This on the Fantasy Blog today. I've used Fantasy's gorgeous dies on my card. To check out my full post, please click HERE. To check out Fantasy's awesome online store, which has superb dies, chipboards and tons of art & craft materials, please click HERE. This is a Russian company & they ship worldwide. 

Here are some photos of the project












For my card, I've also used Tim Holtz paper dolls, quote chip, distress inks, Lindy's Magicals- Caribbean Blue, Sea Grass Green, Cowabunga Copper, Dark Chocolate Truffle & Lindy's Squirts-Poutine Gold, Loonie Toonie Teal, Prima Finnabair's modelling paste, heavy white gesso & soft matte gel and 13 Arts Stencils.

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment