Sunday 17 March 2019

Post 536: Masculine Mixed Media Card- Lucky (Fantasy, Russia)

Hi folks!
How are you ?

I've shared a Masculine Mixed Media Card- Lucky (in my typical Grungy Vintage style) on the Fantasy Blog today. I've used Fantasy's gorgeous dies. To view the full post, please click HERE. To check out Fantasy's awesome online store, which has superb dies, chipboards and tons of art & craft materials, please click HERE. This is a Russian company & they ship worldwide.

Masculine Mixed Media Card














For my card, I've also used Tim Holtz paper dolls, quote chip, distress inks, Lindy's Magicals- Caribbean Blue, Cowabunga Copper, Dark Chocolate Truffle & Milk Chocolate Brown, Prima Finnabair's modelling paste, heavy white gesso, waxes, cling stamps & soft matte gel, Hero Arts Stamps and 13 Arts Stencils.

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment