Thursday 4 April 2019

Post 545: Vintage Art Journal Spread- Own Your Story (Nomadic Soul Diaries)

Hi friends :)
How are you?

I'm happy & excited to be a Wandering Star on the Nomadic Soul Diaries Instagram Challenge for March. I've created a Vintage Art Journal Spread. I've used Mudra Craft Stamps' Chipzeb Chipboards and stamped my name, "Preeti" in the background (according to the requirements of the challenge). Hope you are inspired to play along. There are awesome prizes on offer. All the details about the challenge can be found HERE. Also, you can find me on instagram, HERE

Vintage Art Journal Spread




  





For my journal spread, I've used Lindy's Gang magicals, squirts, sprays & embossing powders, Mudra Craft Stamps Chipzeb & mini stamp, Prima Finnabair's art mediums & ephemera, Stamplorations stencil, 13 arts stencil, distress oxide inks & distress inks, Tim Holtz metallic stickers. 

I'm submitting my project to the following challenges:

1. Creative Embellishment's April Challenge- I was inspired by the earthy, vintage colors & for the twist, I've added chipboards on my pages.


Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment