Tuesday 30 July 2019

Post 585: Sea Themed Mixed Media Panel- Travel + Pictorial

Hi folks !
Good Morning :)

I've shared a Sea Themed Mixed Media Panel on the Fantasy Blog today. There is a Step-by-Step Pictorial of the process. To view the full post, please click HERE. I've used Fantasy's beautiful dies & chipboards. To check out Fantasy's awesome online store, which has superb dies, chipboards and tons of art & craft materials, please click HERE. This is a Russian company & they ship worldwide.

I've also used stickers by Tim Holtz, half pearls, Modelling Paste by CrafTangles, Heavy White Gesso, Soft Matte Gel & Mega Art Stones by Prima Marketing, gauze & Sprays by Lindy's Gang.

Sea Themed Mixed Media Panel- Travel













I am submitting my project into the following challenges:
1. Creative Embellishments July Challenge- (with the twist of sea waves)

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment