Friday 5 June 2020

Post 661: Vintage Mixed Media Tag- Discover

Hi friends!!
Hope you are well.

I've created a Vintage Mixed Media Tag- Discover. This was my inspiration for Craft Stamper Magazine's Take it Make it Challenge for May. I haven't been feeling well and so I wasn't able to blog it before today. These are troubling and difficult times for everyone and I hope all my online friends are coping well with the situation xoxo (sending big virtual panda hugs to everyone who needs them)

Vintage Mixed Media Tag







Supplies Used: Magical Shakers and Magicals by Lindy's Gang; Dies by Fantasy and Scrapman; AB Studio Stencil; Gesso & Modelling Paste by Finnabair; Stamps by 13 Arts; Vintage Photo, Archival Inkpads & Sticker by Tim Holtz 

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment