Saturday 8 October 2016

Crafty Space


Hey folks! Good Morning!



So today I thought I would take a couple of pictures of the table on which I do most of my crafting. It is super messy and I tend to have boxes of this and that all over the place when I am working on a project. But after having read a few other blog posts and seeing pictures of crafting rooms on social media, I think creativity does sometimes flourish amidst the chaos and madness! So here I am creating cards for the Winnie and Walter WCM Challenges.




Having fun creating cards for challenges! It is so nice to be able to have ideas and inspiration from seasoned crafters and put my own twist on it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Stay Blessed

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you totally Preety ...creativity flourishes amidst messy workstations...well at least for me it does. I need to have everything super organized and tidy before I start but when I start to work on something everything comes out and till I am happy with the outcome few things get put back!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete