Tuesday 25 October 2016

Halloween Card

Hi!

I made a halloween card and kept the color scheme as traditional halloween colors of purple, black, green, orange with a bit of gold and silver. I was happy to use the color purple in the card base because that is the theme for the hop to stop- to create awareness about domestic violence and abuse. 

Here are the pictures of the card:




Process and Supplies Used:

I used a few paper scraps I had left over from the DCWV midnight spell collection and used spellbinders rectangle die and scissors to die cut/ fussy cut few images. I use my sizzix big shot plus die cutting machine to do all my die cutting. These cut outs were distressed using the Tim Holtz paper distressor tool. I used a snippet of black CS and die cut it using the spellbinders -say what die speech bubble. Then heat embossed the "boo" from the Mudra crazy monsters stamp set using the ranger fine gold embossing powder. Then I layered all the pieces of paper and added some black thread cord behind the owl image to give it more dimension and in the end I drew a pair of eyes looking through the windows using the gold uniball pen and brusto black micro tip marker.

Thanks for your time! Stay Blessed and Happy Crafting!!

I am linking this card to the following challenges:

1. PCM Challenges: October- A hint of gold (The BOO is heat embossed in gold and the creepy eyes are also drawn with a gold uniball pen)






8 comments:

  1. Great card Preety! I love those eyes glaring out of the window :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, with all the right colors and perfect spooky elements for a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing detailing..👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the Haunted House! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Halloween card. Love the distressing and luv that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Halloween card! It's definitely not spooky - it's awesome! Thank you so much for joining in the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete