Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Tag 11

Hi people

Here are a couple of pictures of a christmas tag I created. I love making festive tags :)




Supplies Used:

Hero Arts stamp- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia
Ranger's distress ink- tattered rose
Acrylic block
Shasta Daisy Die by Cheery Lynn Designs 
Sizzix- Tim Holtz die: Celebration words script
White wool
Red satin ribbon
Sizzix Tim holtz Tag collection die
Cream Textured Cardstock 250 gsm
Tombow mono multi liquid glue


Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 




I was inspired by Natasha's beautiful tag on day 6 of 25 days of christmas tags. The placement of the flowers and the pop of red against the neutral background really caught my eye, so I have made my own version of her tag.

This is Natasha's gorgeous tag:



No comments:

Post a Comment