Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Tag 12

Hi people

Here are a couple of pictures of a christmas tag I created. I love making festive tags :)





Supplies Used:

Hero Arts stamp- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia
Ranger's distress ink- Festive berries and twisted citron
Ranger's Jet black Archival inkpad
Stampoholic
Sequin
Acrylic block
Butterfly Die by Gina Marie Designs 
Sizzix- Tim Holtz die: Celebration words script
Natural Twine
White organza ribbon
Sizzix Tim holtz Tag collection die
Brown Cardstock 250 gsm
Tombow mono multi liquid glue


Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 

I was inspired by Tracey's beautiful tag on day 18 of 25 days of christmas tags. I really liked the simplicity of the design, the inclusion of tradtional christmas colors of red and green and the brown tag used. I have made my own version of the tag by using a butterfly :)

Here is Tracey's beautiful tag: 


No comments:

Post a Comment