Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Tag 13

Hi people

Here are a couple of pictures of a christmas tag I created. I love making festive tags :)







Supplies Used:

Hero Arts stamp- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia
Ranger's distress ink- Peacock feathers and twisted citron
Ranger's Jet black Archival inkpad
Acrylic block
Leaf wreath die by Gina Marie Designs 
Blue satin ribbon
Sizzix Tim holtz Tag collection die
Black Cardstock 250 gsm
Tombow mono multi liquid glue
Ranger's embossing powder- lemon yellow
Ranger's heat tool
Versamark inkpad


Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 

I was inspired by Michele's cheerful tag on day 18 of 25 days of christmas tags. I loved the leaf wreath she created and the bright blues and greens used. So i did my take on this tag by including the blues and greens and keeping the focus on the leaf wreath. 

Here is Michele's beatiful tag: 

No comments:

Post a Comment