Sunday 5 November 2017

Post 323: CAS Thanks Card

Hi friends :)

Happy Sunday!!

I made 3 Clean and Simple cards over the weekend solely for the purpose of fun and to play in challenges. This first CAS Thanks card is super simple but I love it. Its a small sized card, 3.75 by 5 inches in size. Its made from a tiny little inexpensive stamp (WRMK- Thankful List) I bought from a clearance sale 1 year back and it felt so nice to finally use it. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised that it stamped so well. Filled in, wrote and listed  3 things I'm thankful for using a thin tip Sharpie :) I thought it would make a cute little card to give to a friend. Then, added a bit of washi tape at the bottom as an accent. I really like the black and white look to it. 

Here are a couple of photos of the card:



I am playing along with the following challenges:


Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments. 
Stay Blessed!

4 comments:

  1. This is sweet, Preeti, perfect for a friend and perfect for the LIST cue card! I love the simplicity of it and how you've added the Washi tape accent!! Thank you for playing at CASology this week!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful black and white design! That little list is too cute and I love what's on it! :) The touch of washi tape finished off the design perfectly!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of a black and white card! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the simple color scheme and the LIST challenge this week Preeti! So glad to see you at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete