Sunday 9 October 2016

Floral Card

Hi peeps

I will share a simple floral card I made. I used green and white as the color scheme with a hint of blush and aqua thrown in (in the washi tape). I loved making this card for the

WCMD 2016 | Pick 'n' Mix with Taheerah


Here is my chosen "pick and mix" :--

colors chosen- white + lawn + blush + aqua
technique- distress inks
trend- sequins
theme- florals

Here is a picture of the card



So I used a stencil and distress inks - forest moss and evergreen bough to create the floral pattern with a blending tool. After that I added the pretty washi tape in pastel colors to add a bit of interest. I then stamped the sentiment from the Altenew Fresh Freesia Stamp set and then added a few green sequins. I kept the card base as green.

Thanks for your time! Till next time. Stay blessed.

I am linking this card to the following challenge:

1.WCMD 2016 | Pick 'n' Mix with Taheerah


No comments:

Post a Comment