Sunday 13 November 2016

Christmas Card 2

Hi friends!

Here is my second christmas card. I wanted to make it kind of rustic-vintage looking so I hand tore the blue pattern paper to give a dramatic effect.

Here are a few pictures of the card







Supplies Used:

Hero Arts Stamp Set - Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps by Lia
White and Cream Cardstock
Tim Holtz distress tool
Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio Timholtz-Ranger Distress Ink pads
Ranger circular blending tool and foams
Spellbinder's Shapeabilities Holiday Tree Die set 
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Used for die cutting 
Adhesive Half Pearls
Gina Marie Stitched Scalloped Ovals Die
The Evergreen Stack by DCWV
Ranger's Archival Ink- Jet black and carnation red 
Stampoholic 
We are pregnant paper stack from Craftangles
Cheery Lynn Dies Flourish #13 and Sweet Williams Strip
Silicone glue, fevicol and Glossy Accents 
Wink of Stella Brush Pen- Clear


Thanks for your time! 


I am linking this card to the following challenges:

Hero Arts Holiday Card Making Challenge - I have used the Hero Arts Stamp Set - Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps by Lia to create the background and also for the sentiment

Mojo Monday #473 contest - This is my take on the Mojo #473 sketch
November Diva Inspirations Challenge - I was inspired by the blues, greens and pastel yellows in the mood board and in the vintage trees, I was also inspired by the christmas trees and included a tree in my card.

Simon Says: Shine Bright Like A Diamond- Sparkle is added through the half pearls, the sentiment has a sparkly coating of wink of stella-clear and the christmas tree die cut is from the foiled shiny paper by DCWV

1 comment: