Here is christmas tag number 4
1. Dark Yellow and iris cardstock
2. Acrylic block
3. Stamp from destash (company unknown)
4. Wooden snowflake embellishments
5. Martha Stewart Swirling Lace Punch
6. Ranger's Carnation red and jet black archival inkpad
7. Ranger's vintage photo, festive berries and evergreen bough distress inkpad
8. Natural twine and green satin ribbon
9. Hero Arts- Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia
Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback!
I am playing along with these challenges:
I was inspired by Monika Skinner's tag on day 26 of 25 days of christmas tags. I really liked the colors and the way she created her background with stamping. I did not use the vellum, I decided to show the background more prominently. Here is her beautiful tag.