Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas tag 14

Hi people

Here are a couple of pictures of a christmas tag I created. I love making festive tags :)





Supplies Used:
1. Blue and white cardstock
2. Papermania-docrafts vellum 
3. Sizzix Timholtz Tags collection die
4. Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia - Hero Arts Stamp
5. Ranger's Jet Black Archival Inkpad
6. Scissors
7. Acrylic Block
8. White Organza Ribbon

Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 

I was inspired by Lindsey's beautiful tag on day 16 of 25 days of christmas tags. I love the simplicity of the design and the way she used vellum. So I created my own version of her tag. 

Here is Lindsey's beautiful tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment