Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Tag 16

Hi people

Here are a couple of pictures of a christmas tag I created. I love making festive tags :)




Supplies Used:

Ranger's distress inkpads- twisted citron and cracked pistachio
Ranger's round blending tool and foams
Happy Merry Messages Clear Stamps By Lia - Hero Arts Stamp
Ranger's Jet Black Archival Inkpad
Baker's twine
Poppystamp's fluffybow die
Gina Marie designs stitched circles die
Stampoholic
Clear wink of stella pen

Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 


I was inspired by Amy's cute tag on day 20 of 25 days of christmas tags. I liked the simple design, the round shape and the bow on the top so I made my own version of the tag.

Here is Amy's cute tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment