Saturday 23 September 2017

Post 269: Guest Designing for CrafTreat Stencils (Post 2- part 1)

Hi Dear Friends :)

I was so thrilled and honored when I was invited back to Guest Design for the September Release of CrafTreat Stencils.

The Craft Shop has launched a brand called CrafTreat wherein they have Made in India products like stencils, papers etc... I had a lot of fun playing with the stencils.

I've shared 8 cards for Part 1 of this post on the Craftreat Blog.
I hope you will visit and like what I have to share.
Would love to read your sweet comments :)

Stay Blessed!
Preeti 

Here's a little sneak peek at a few cards:







4 comments:

  1. Hey Preeti .. first of all many congratulations on your 1st blog Añniversary 💐 Wish you many more years of successful blogging & crafting 😃 seen the complete post @ Craft treat blog..you totally rocked the stencils with your beautiful Creations 😍 Loved the layered roses card pretty much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just back from checking out your pretty cards, they are all so awesome! I especially loved the cherry blossom one, it looks fantastic with the pearls!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look at these cards in detail. All beautifully done but my goodness the bird card detailing has taken my breath away. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete