Sunday 15 October 2017

Post 301: DT post for Bob n Betty- 3 Mixed Media Tags (pictorials)

Hi friends !

Hope you had a pleasant weekend. For those of you who know, my dad recently went through a heart surgery, so things at home have been quite hectic and a bit depressing. I'm sorry I haven't had time to craft or blog. He is still in the ICU and we are waiting for the doctors to give the go ahead so he can be shifted to the normal ward. Hopefully, he will be discharged from the hospital in 5-6 days and we are really looking forward to that. 

Onto crafting matters now :) Yesterday, my pre-scheduled post went live on the Bob n Betty blog.

I've shared 3 simple mixed media tags using Bob n Betty's beautiful premium textured white chipboard. These tags are an easy way of using up lil snippets of pattern paper & faux leather which we inevitably collect as crafters. And it feels very good to finally use up papers from our 'I just cant throw away these leftovers from my pretty papers so i'll store it for later' box.

There are picture tutorials for all 3 tags. Please click here to visit. 

Here is a little sneak peek of the tags:




Thanks a lot
Stay Blessed!

2 comments: