Monday 7 May 2018

Post 432: Guest Designing for Art Playground blog (Vintage Mixed Media Canvas- Imagine)

Hi friends!
Happy Monday :)

I'm Guest Designing for the Art Playground Blog today. It is a great initiative by the very talented & sweet Sharon Ziv. It's a wonderful new challenge blog with great sponsors, so I would highly recommend you to check it out and play along with the challenges to win some awesome goodies (open worldwide) and also to find lots of inspiration. To visit the blog & check out their current challenge, please click HERE

For the May Inspiration with the theme of "All about the Center" (the focal element of your art work) I've created a Vintage Mixed Media Canvas- "Imagine" in the specified Moodboard colors.

Here's a sneak peek of the canvas:


PS: Sadly, my laptop died on Fridayso I'm writing this post through my phone. I've ordered a new one but it will take a few days to get here. Please bear with me till then :) 
Thanks for your precious time :) 
Stay blessed! 
Preeti 

1 comment:

  1. It's Awesome Preeti..the background is very interesting.talk of blogging from phone have I been doing it for months now ;)

    ReplyDelete