Wednesday 8 August 2018

Post 464: Two Vintage Mixed Media Cards

Hi friends!

I'd like to share 2 Vintage Mixed Media Cards today. I made these as part of my DT work for AB Studio by the amazing Aga Baraniak.

I used AB Studio's new In Wonderland Paper Collection and Vintage Elements along with Stencil 61 and Stencil 3. These papers are absolutely gorgeous & if like me, you enjoy making vintage projects, these are definitely for you! I loved working with them, they are beautifully designed by Aga, great quality, thick & double sided. In case you are curious about the products & wish to explore more, all the AB Studio products can be purchased from their online store, HERE. They offer economical international shipping rates & ship worldwide. For more inspiration & ideas, you can check out the AB Studio Facebook group

Vintage Mixed Media Cards


Card 1: Fly 









Card 2: Own Your Dreams









I also used Tim Holtz distress inks, oxides, Sizzix TH alteration dies, paper distresser, Finnabair's clear gesso and soft matte gel, brads, perfect pearls, wooden buttons, thread, 3d foam tape, Creative Embellishments chipboard and a metal charm. 

Thanks a lot for your time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment