Wednesday 16 January 2019

Post 515: Vintage Art Journalling- Creativity Takes Courage (for Lindy's Gang)

Hi friends!
Goodmorning :)

I've shared A Grungy Vintage Art Journal Spread- "Creativity Takes Courage" on the Lindy's Gang Blog. There is a step-by-step pictorial of the process. I've used Lindy's gorgeous sprays, embossing powders and magicals. I absolutely love their quality and range of colors ! 

To check out the Lindy's online store, please click HERE. They ship worldwide.

Here are a few photos of the journal spread: 








I am linking my journal pages to the following challenge:

Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge (I have used a 13 arts stencil for the background)


Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful, multi-dimensional creation - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete