Friday 15 March 2019

Post 535: Set of Three CAS Floral Cards

Hi folks!
How are you?

I'd like to share the Set of Three CAS Floral Cards I made recently. This was part of my DT work for Mudra Craft Stamps. All the details about the cards, can be found HERE. I die cut the card panels out of Canson Watercolor using Winnie & Walter's Essentials- Audrey Cutaways, then stamped floral stamps by Mudra & watercolored them using Zig markers, added heat embossed sentiment strips, embellished the cards with white Nuvo drops & foam mounted the panels onto A2 sized white card bases. 

Set of Three CAS Floral Cards


Card 1: Love


Card 2: Sending Hugs


Card 3: Thankful 


I am linking these cards to the following challenge(s):

(I used Winnie & Walter's Essentials- Audrey Cutaways to die cut my card panels) 

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed
Preeti 

1 comment: