Thursday 27 June 2019

Post 572: Cute Greeting Card- Hello Sunshine + tutorial (for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies)

Hi folks!
How are you?

I'm happy & excited to be on the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies DT.  
I've shared a Cute Greeting Card- Hello Sunshine on the Emerald Creek Dares Blog today. There is a step-by-step pictorial of the process as well. The theme for the June Challenge is "Summer in the City", it's fun & easy to participate. You can interpret the challenge however you like & we have prizes! Also, if you don't have Emerald Creek Products yet, you can still play along :) 

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies has a huge & gorgeous range of embossing powders, rubber stamps, metal embellishments etc & they ship worldwide. To check out their store, please click HERE

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Used:
Cute Greeting Card- Hello Sunshine







For my card, I've also used the Pineapple 2 Dies by Paper Smooches, Distress inks & oxides & adhesive gems. 

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

Paper Smooches- June 2019 Photo Inspiration Challenge


Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment