Thursday 23 April 2020

Post 656: Boho Beads and Charms with Lindy’s Sprays + Pictorial (Lindys Gang, USA)

Hi friends!


Firstly, I hope everyone is well and safe. Sending love & sunshine your way. Like many other creative souls, my mojo has been low lately, so, to keep my spirits up, I have been watching online tutorials and browsing the internet for crafty inspiration. I found many tutorials on making Boho/Gypsy Beads. I was inspired and decided to experiment & make my own set of beads and charms using Lindy's beautiful sprays. To see the Step-by-Step Pictorial, please click HERE

Bohemian Beads and Charms









Lindy’s Products

Other Products 
Straws, Gauze, White Crotchet Thread, Tonic’s Tacky Glue, Beads, Jewellery Wires, Jewellery Pliers, Metallic Chains, Pearl Chains, Charms, Eye Pins and Jump Rings.

Thanks a lot for your precious time
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment