Wednesday 30 December 2020

Post 676: Altered Tin Boxes and DIY Embellishments + Tutorial (Lindysgang, USA)

Hi friends! 
I hope everyone is doing well. Today is my last DT post on the Lindys Blog
2020 has been a difficult year in so many ways and I've decided to take a little break from crafting. I've had an amazing time being on various Design Teams. I have loved being on the beautiful Lindysgang Team and I will miss it so much. They are the sweetest, kindest and superbly creative people I've had the privilege to work with. Hopefully, I'll be back with renewed creative energy after a few months. I'll still be around on social media, popping in every now and then :) 

On the Lindy's blog, I'll show step by step how to simply alter Tin Boxes with Lindy’s Starburst Squirts. We will use easy techniques for alteration and create our own DIY embellishments as well. To view the Full Pictorial, please click HERE

Also, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope the New Year brings with it hope, good health, strength and peace. Lots of love & best wishes xoxo

Altered Tin Boxes











Lindy's Products Used:
Starburst Squirts- Canadian Bacon Blush, Emerald Eh?!, Polite People Purple from the Northern Lights Squirt Set and Banff Blue, Oh Canada Crimson & Loonie Toonie Teal from the Great White North Squirt Set.

Other Products
Finnabair & Prima’s Heavy White Gesso, Platinum Crackle Paste, Soft Matte Gel, Wax & Stencils; Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Tim Holtz & Ranger’s Distress Resist Spray and Filigree Metal Embellishments.

Thanks a lot for your precious time
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment