Wednesday 30 November 2016

Christmas Tag 9


Hi there!!

Early in the morning I decided to create another christmas tag :) I must admit I love making them!! I love celebrating the festive spirit. I have kept the color scheme traditional with reds and greens :)

Here are a few pictures of the tag:




Supplies Used:

1. Tim holtz distress inkpads- festive berries and twisted citron
2. Ranger's round blending tool and foam
3. Mudra stamps- christmas
4. Mama elephant stamp- oh happy birds!
5. Red and green sequins
6. Baker's twine
7. Satin ribbons
8. Sizzix Tim holtz Tag collection die
9. Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
10. Stampoholic 
11. Handmade stickers (SS) 
12. Iris Cardstock 250 gsm
13. Tombow mono multi liquid glue

Thanks for your time!! Please do leave a comment :) I love reading your feedback! 
Stay blessed.

I am playing along with these challenges: 





I was inspired by Jill's tags on day 25 of 25 days of christmas tags. I really liked the soft background created by the blending of distress ink so I tried to create my own version of it using the traditional colors of christmas-green and red :)
Here are Jill's beautiful tags:






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. LOVE all the Christmas elements. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and festive project! Great embellishments. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete