Wednesday 30 November 2016

Thank You card

Hi there!!

I've created a thank you card today :)

Here are a few pictures of the card:





Supplies Used:

Iris White cardstock 250 gsm
Tim Holtz Distress inkpads- twisted citron and festive berries
Winnie and Walter Renee's Leaves stamp
Zig Brush Pens
Camlin Brush Pens
Gina Marie leaf wreath die
Sizzix Tim Holtz celebration script words die
Ranger's round blending tool and foam
Acrylic block
Ranger's Jet Black inkpad


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Stamplorations Giving Thanks Blog Hop and Linky Party


W & W Rerun No. 16

I was inspired by the beautiful card made by Lydia, I really liked the floral wreath and the brightness of the colors in the floral wreath, I also loved the white on white design so I was inspired to create my own version of Lydia's card.

Here is Lydia's beautiful card:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Pretty! It's so colourful & pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete