Saturday 8 February 2020

Post 644: Love Themed Art Journal Spread (Guest Designing for Splashy Mix Challenges- February, 2020)

Hi folks!
How are you ?

I've made a Love Themed Art Journal Spread as inspiration for the February Challenge at Splashy Mix Challenges. I am Guest Designing for them this month. Thanks a lot to my crafty friend Shylaa Shree for having me as a GD. Please do participate in their monthly challenges, they have awesome prizes on offer and tons of inspiration. You can check out their February Challenge HERE. You can check out Splashy Mix Challenges on Instagram, Facebook and their Facebook Group as well. 

Love Themed Art Journal Spread
















Supplies Used: 
I've used Lindy's Gang Sprays, Squirts and Embossing Powders; Stencil by 13 Arts; Mediums & Stamps by Finnabair & Prima Marketing; Vintage photo, stickers and inkpads by Tim Holtz and dies by Fantasy.

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti 

No comments:

Post a Comment