Monday 10 February 2020

Post 645: Loved Themed Vintage Art Journal Page (Fantasy Dies, Russia)

Hi folks !
How are you? :)

I've shared a Love Themed Vintage Art Journal Page on the Fantasy Blog today. I've used Fantasy's beautiful dies & chipboard. To check out my post, please click HERE. To check out Fantasy's awesome online store, which has superb dies, chipboards and tons of art & craft materials, please click HERE. This is a Russian company & they ship worldwide.

I wanted to create a soft, vintage & feminine look. To colour the page, I've used Lindy's Gang Sprays. I've used rubber stamps by Viva Las Vegas Stamps. I've used mediums by Finnabair and a vintage photo, word stickers & inkpads by Tim Holtz 












Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti 

No comments:

Post a Comment