Wednesday 19 February 2020

Post 646: Pair of Ombre Heart Tags (Fantasy Dies, Russia)

Hi folks !
How are you? :)

I've shared a Pair of Ombre Heart Tags on the Fantasy Blog today. I've used Fantasy's beautiful dies. To check out my post, please click HERE. To check out Fantasy's awesome online store, which has superb dies, chipboards and tons of art & craft materials, please click HERE. This is a Russian company & they ship worldwide.

I wanted to create a color gradient, ombre look, so, I did water colouring using Lindy's Gang Magical Shakers. To give the beautiful heart shaped die cuts shine and dimension, they were heat embossed using white embossing powder by Lindy's Gang. The encouraging sentiments were stamped using clear stamps by Stamplorations.












Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti 

No comments:

Post a Comment